Walk to markets, galleries and boutiques. Enjoy live theater, music and lectures. Visit restaurants, cafes and coffee shops. Embrace the energy of the city with the comforts of a secure community.
Exceptional urban reuse of one of Lancaster's most notable historic properties offers residents elegant structural style with the luxury of modern amenities. Created especially for a city loving crowd, the Lancaster Press Building offers the special details you want and the essentials you need.
Architectural Details. Customized Design.
Covered Private Parking. Fine City Living.
401 North Prince Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Contact: Andrew Oak
Sales Office Hours:
Call for Appointment Availability
Featuring Luxury Loft-Style Condominiums & Apartments
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath layouts
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath w/ Study layouts
- One Bedroom/One Bath plans
- One Bedroom/One Bath w/ Study plans
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath plans
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath w/ Study plans
All Residents will enjoy access to:
- Beautiful Outdoor Gathering Area
- Private, Secure Ground Floor parking
- Fitness Room